Camp Susan Curtis needs you! Here’s how you can help:
If you feel Camp Susan Curtis made a difference in your life, please pay it forward. Alumni donations are particularly special as they reflect the positive impact Camp Susan Curtis has had on so many young Mainer’s lives. Every single dollar makes a difference in a camper’s life. $5, $10, $20…don’t hesitate…just donate!
Help us spread the word about Camp Susan Curtis. It’s easy! “Like” us on Facebook, share us with all your friends, and visit our Facebook page frequently. You may even connect with old camp friends.
Follow us on Twitter @CampSusanCurtis and Instagram camp_susan_curtis too!
We’re in the process of collecting information from our alumni. Please fill out the Alumni Engagement Form and we’ll be in touch with you soon.
- Represent Camp Susan Curtis in your own community by taking materials and/or speaking to local service clubs (like the Rotary, Eagles), Chambers of Commerce, churches, or other community groups
- Share your story and CSC’s impact on your life in writing or in person
- Share a skill or talent with campers by teaching a class at Special Interest Saturdays during the summer
- Share about your career with campers (summer or year round career gatherings)
- Volunteer at Camp Clean Up Days (Spring and Fall)
- Volunteer at the Foundation office for small projects
- Join Alumni Committee and help organize events for/by CSC alumni
- Become a mentor for a current or former camper (click here for info)